Tender Review Service
You can have your tenders reviewed by an expert at various stages in their preparation, using online, remote working technology. This has been developed as an extremely effective service with a record of wins scoring 99% and 100%
The TfC Review Service
....is helping a rapidly growing number of providers to prepare competitive, successful tenders. Providers using this service were awarded scores of 99/100 for one tender and three others 100% for. We have never previously experienced success on this scale which is quite overwehelming for all involved. The volume of contracts awarded with TfC's help during 2015 using this approach had a total value of £146million .
The service does not rely on old, outdated appraisal information and feedback. Procurement is a dynamic, ever developing process which is heavily influenced by political and other events. If those who assist in the preparation of tenders are to be successful it is essential that they have recent and uptodate experience of tender appraisal. This inlcudes the impact which the 2015 P ublic Contracts Regulations are having on health and social care purchasing for voluntary and private sector providers across the UK.
The TfC Tender Review Service provides two types of cost effective solution to tender inprovement and is having a demonstrable effect on the successes of those providerswho use the service.
Option 1: Summary Review
This offers a "quick turnaround" review using typical tender appriasal criteria tailored to the tenders and specification in question. The review provides a summary report which identifies key areas for improvement and suggestions regarding evidence
Cost of the service for Option 1
For the Option 1 service we charge a standard fee of £450 + VAT
Option 2: The full tender Review and Support Service has been proved to have a powerful beneficial effect on tendering success rates. It incorporates two unique features:
- A verbal and visual online review with an expert, which has been described as being similar to mentoring session. This is done online using a "remote working" system which allows those who have prepared the tenderer to look look at the reviewer's screen and to go through tender documents live, in real time by telephone conferencing; and
- The opportunity for the learning acquired during the review of a "live" or failed tender to be CPD certified.
- The review session uses a system which enables you to use your PC or laptop to view YOUR tender on OUR computer screen;
- During telephone calsl we look at your draft with you, go through it in detail discussingsuggestions for amendments and options for improvement;
- At the end of the session we send you the documents we have reviewed with the relevant notes;
- Although one review has been shown to be helpful, real success has come from two or three reviews undertaken as the tender is developed.
As an additional benefit
- We are able to CPD certify the learning acquired during the review/mentoring sessions.
We can review
- Live PQQs and method Statements prior to submission
- Past failed tenders for learning purposes.
The fee for the Option 2 servicedepends on the size of the tender and the work involved
For TfC Members - from £750 + VAT
For TfC non-Members - from £850 + VAT
All this can be undertaken individually or in groups, from your desk, from home, wherever it is most convenient with no down time or other additional costs.
A successful provider said "Many thanks for your invaluable input and advice. Winning this contract was a real bonus for us" another said "We are really delighted, today makes all of the effort worth it"
For further information, please contact us to discuss your reqirements:
telephone 01629 57501